quarta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2016

IMPORTANT/ BAD, BAD, REALLY BAD **** COURSERA WIPED ALL ALL MY CERTIFICATES AND MY PREVIOUS ACTIVITIES

Do you know COURSERA?

Well let tell you something. Today, I logged in, and all my certificates were gone, for good.

That's the message I wrote to them.


Hi!
All my certificates are gone.
All my activities were erased.
What are you doing?
Do you have any idea of how many hours I dedicated to earn those certificates?
My account was completed wiped out.
When we start a course, there's a code of honor to follow. Are you following any code of honor?
If you are a honorable organization, you will find out what happened.
Even the certificates that were linked to my linked in account were deleted.
What's wrong with you guys?
I have seen people and organizations loosing face, but you are by far the worst example.
I will not write regards in the end of this message, because I just know how to finish this.

Yes, I know, I was a little bit dramatic. But I'm not overreacting. I did spend a lot of hours of studying to get my certificates. My data science certificates are gone, and they pretty hard to achieve.

This is was my biggest disappointments in years concerning to an institution.

This is sad. Really sad.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário