domingo, 20 de janeiro de 2013

Kindle bought in Brasil doesn't connect with any public network

I've recently bought I Kindle in São Paulo Brasil and I've noticed that the wifi connection doesn't seem to work with any public network. For example, I went to Starbucks and tried to establish connection , but nothing happened.
Does this kindle bought in Brasil only work with routers we install in our houses? Do hotspots like aeroports and public cafes are excluded from the kindle wifi functionality?
If this is so, and I dont't wanna belive that, Amazon will have a lot of undesirable reactions from brasilian folks (me included).
I bought my kindle at Ponto Frio website.
Best regards,
Daniel.
-----------------------------------------------------
This was the message I posted on Amazon forum. I hope somebody read it. And of course have decency to respond.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário