terça-feira, 9 de abril de 2013

ITILV3 - Day 1


This is a study conducted by myself and for myself.

7 - Step improvement process.

Step 1 - Identify the strategy for improvement.
For me, the first step would be identify the problem. But then I realized that those are steps of improvement. I this fase of the process you already identified the problem. At least that's what I understood. Maybe I'm wrong.

Step 2 - Define what you will measure.
Again, for me, this should be step 1, but I'm not the owner of ITIL so, let's follow the "book".

Step 3 - Gather the data (measure)
Huummm, for me this should be step 2.

Step 4 - Process the data.
What does it mean, specifically?

Step 5 - Analyze the information and data.
OK.

Step 6 - Present and use the information.
To who are we going to present the information?

Step 7 - Implement improvement.
OK.

The order I think would be more reasonable is :

Define
Identify
Gather
Process
Analyze
Present
Implement

But the actual order is

1 - Identify
2 - Define
3 - Gather
4 - Process
5 - Analyze
6 - Present
7 - Implement

Going further, I could do something like that:

Id - De - Ga - Pro - Ana - Pre - Imp.

And for today, we are done!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário