segunda-feira, 22 de abril de 2013

ITILV3 - Day 13


Change Roles, People, and Groups

All of the following are Change Roles, People, or Groups:

1 - Change Authority

2 - Change Manager
3 - Change Advisory Board (CAB)
We have this in the company I work

4 - Emergency Change Advisory Board (ECAB)
We have this in the company I work

The Change Authority provides formal approval for a specific kind of change.

The Change Advisory Board (CAB) is a group of people that review proposed changes, provide advice to
Change Management, and then aapprove or reject the change.
In Brazil, and in portuguese, we could call this "COMITÊ DE GEMUD"

The Emergency Change Advisory Board (ECAB) reviews emergeny changes that must be implemented quickly and don't have time to go through the formal change board approval process.

In the company I work, the change advisory board and the emergency change advisory board are the same group. I hope that this is not a violation of ITIL

There's no explanation about the change manager, but I think it is the change process itself. I know, my explanation didn't clarify this item  (sorry).

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário