terça-feira, 30 de abril de 2013

ITILV3 - Day 19

Continual Service Improvement  (CSI):

Metric

Metrics define WHAT is measured and HOW it is measured.

CSI needs to collect 3 types of metrics:

1 - Technology metrics measure components.
Feasable, ok.

2 - Process Metrics measure service management processes
I tried hard on that but I couldn't figure out what would be a a Process Metrics Measure. If you have any clue, please tell me.
3 - Service Metrics measure end-to-end servcie
Another item that I couldn't understand in full.

Conclusion
I can understand the WHAT and the HOW, but currently I couldn't say, really, if what I do in terms of measure is technology metrics, process metrics or service metrics.

Yeah, today was not a very good day of study. Sorry.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário